Here is your last minute gift cheat-sheet. If you’re stumped, looking for last minute gift ideas for your mom, wife, girlfriend, or significant female, here are 7 suggestions that might work out well for you.
If you feel clueless about what to get the girl or women in your life, check out these gifts below and remember:
- When she talks take mental notes. Pay attention a few weeks before a holiday or birthday listen closely to her, and keep your ears perked if she mentions anything she’s had her eyes on. Sometimes women intentionally drop subtle hints, sometimes it’s subconscious and unintentional. Either way, pay attention to her.
- Think about what kind of person she actually is. How does she seem to see herself? All women want to feel like you pay attention to them and things they’re into. So think about her likes and dislikes, personality and interests. Make a cheat-sheet list of traits. Again, pay attention to her.
- If you can find some way of personalizing or customizing the gift, try to do so. If a gift’s personalized, even with just a small special message, it shows you put extra thought into it.
That said, here are some last minute gift ideas for her, whoever she happens to be.
1. Pre De Provence Assorted Shea Butter Enriched Guest Soap Gift Set in Box – Includes Nine 25 Gram Soaps – Scented Herb. by Pre de Provence.
A delicious smelling Pre de Provence Gift Box of 9 assorted Shea Butter enriched soaps, for a cleansing and fragrant treat. Each of the nine soaps is 25 Gram.
- 9 guest soaps, 25 grams each, with your favorite Pre de Provence scents.
- 9 different clean, herb smelling scents: including White Gardenia, Honey Almond, Lavender, Linden, Rose, Verdena,Sage, Milk, Coconut
- Quad milled Shea Butter enriched, with pure essential oils added for aroma.
- No animal testing – Free of Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DEA
2. How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, And Bad Habits by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, and Sophie Mas. Hardcover it’s only $25 ($10.99 on Kindle), available at Amazon.
This book suggestion comes from Lauren Conrad, (of laurenconrad.com fame).
In it, four French women give humorous yet honest insights into what they feel it really means to be Parisian, from how to dress, to advice on love, dieting, vintage shopping, and family.
- 272 pages
- Published by Doubleday
3. Michael Calore and Christina Bonnington writing at Wired suggest the Amazon Fire TV.
This streaming 1080p media player has with voice search, is enabled for Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video, games, and more.
They say it’s;
“A great gift for the streaming-curious, the Fire TV runs Netflix, HBO Go, Showtime Anytime, Twitch, PBS and dozens of other services. It’s a no-brainer for Amazon Prime members who haven’t yet embraced streaming, since their Prime membership entitles them to stream thousands of movies and shows for free.”
4. Earmuffs –
The South Beach Blog and Modernfashionblog.com both recommend Earmufs, (among other things..) In fact, if you look around this season you’ll notice women everywhere wearing fun and quirky earmuffs. These ones not only keep her ears worm and cozy, but they reflect a quirky and cute personality.
You can get these Simplicity Women’s Knitted Plush Earmuffs for the winter, for around $7.90 at Amazon.
Or you can go with the furry look, with these N’Ice Caps Girls and Adults Faux Mink Trimmed Adjustable Ear Muffs, for around $9.99.